Tahoe City’s Best Venue
Located in the former Cobblestone Cinema, The Tahoe Art Haus & Cinema is a completely remodeled theater and bar that has become Tahoe City's community and entertainment hub and is Tahoe/Truckee's only cinema draft house and independent theater.
The completely remodeled theater includes a bar with nine premium beers and ciders on tap, including a nitro tap and locally-brewed kombucha, wine, as well as premium bottled beer and a popcorn spice bar. Enjoy your beer while sitting in rocking leather seats or on our comfortable couches.
The Art Haus shows major motion pictures, independent films, action sports films, and environmental movies, and also hosts filmmakers, speakers, dance performances, and live music. We offer a lively, social, movie-going experience that is unique to the region.
We welcome ideas for movies and events. We also rent out the theater for private events such as birthdays or corporate parties. Please contact us for rental pricing.
See you at the movies!
- New state-of-the-art digital projector
- New rocking leather seats with cupholders, plus couches that seat 12
- Total of 100 seats
- ADA seating
- Dance Floor
- Remodeled Lobby
- Bar with nine beers on tap, including ciders and a nitro tap, wine and high-end craft bottled beer.
- Popcorn Spice Bar where customers can flavor their popcorn with a number of different spices, as well as nutritional yeast and parmesan cheese.
- Concession Stand
- Hot Dogs, Grilled Cheese, Cheese Pizza & Pretzels
- Movie Tickets: $12 adults, $11 seniors/military, $10 kids
- Gift Cards: Purchase at the theater or call (530) 584-2431 during business hours to buy over the phone.
- Membership: We offer five different membership levels. Join and get discounts on movie tickets, beer and more!
- T-shirts, Hats & Tahoe Art Haus Kleen Kanteen Cups: Receive $1/off beers everytime you bring in your reusable cup.
We are located directly across the street from Commons Beach in Tahoe City.
The Cobblestone Center offers ample parking both right in front as well as on the golf course side of the buildings.
Tahoe Area Regional Transit (TART) and Night Rider busses stop a minute's walk away from our theatre, and the bike path is also a great option for healthy summer transportation.